WHO ARE WE?
The Joint Refugee Action Network (JRAN) is a network of grassroots and charitable organisations working with refugees & asylum seekers in the UK, supported by One to One Children’s Fund.
• To create and develop a community of organisations and individuals within the
• To share knowledge, skills and connections
• To mobilise, strengthen and take joint action to bring about positive change in
refugee-related policy and service delivery through shared values.
For all refugees living in the UK to receive access to accommodation, support and services that leads to integration and personal development.
1. To build and support an engaged network of organisations working with refugees.
2. To provide forums and online platforms for knowledge sharing.
3. To champion and share innovative solutions and delivery models.
4. To share evidence and collaborate in coordinated advocacy initiatives and partnerships.